As I welcome all the LIGHT of 2014, I decided to pause for just a moment and reflect on the prior year. Last night, I went through my planner and intentionally looked for milestones, celebrations, and other memories filled with gratitude.
For all the fearful, uncertain, and darn right unpleasant days, 2013 brought us great joy.
1. Watching Olivia grow.
2. Celebrating our baby girl!
Winter ONEderland First Birthday
3. Toasting Newlyweds throughout the Year.
We attended five wonderful wedding celebrations this year and I planned one LUCKY in LOVE themed party.
4. Enjoying many trips to the lake with family and friends.
5. Discovering the world of essential oils.
6. Increasing my own skills as a photographer and finding an awesome professional photographer to document Olivia’s milestones.
7. Traveling— DC x2: Washington DC and Door County with Olivia.
8. Attending music class and watching Olivia’s love of rhythm and song blossom.
9. Finding outlets to share my creative talents.
In case you missed them, my favorite posts from last year at The Dating Divas included: The Grinch Date, Love You SNOW Much Date, Bewitching Cupcakes, All Star Love Date Extravaganza, and It’s a Love Match. In the Fall, I also had the opportunity to join Jessica Sprague’s Create Inspiration Design Team. So far, I’ve enjoyed making a “Keep Calm” Art Print, a DIY Gratitude List, and a collection of Santa Cheer Decor and Gifts.
10. Exploring new adventures: flying lessons and remodeling the kitchen.
Loved the process of reflecting back on these happy memories and adventures. I can’t wait to see what the rest of 2014 has in store for our family!